Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Beyonce’s Perfume Collection, Heat, named best celebrity perfume In The World


Beyonce’s special edition of her ‘Heat’ perfume has been named the best-selling celebrity fragrance of all time.

The release of her special edition ‘Heat’ fragrance to commemorate her Mrs. Carter Show World Tour, with a range of six other perfumes have earned the singer over $400million worldwide.

The range comprises Heat, Heat Rush, Midnight Heat, Pulse, Pulse NYC, and Pulse Summer Edition.

Beyoncé, while launching the special edition of ‘Heat’ earlier this year, said, “I wanted to give them a special remembrance of this tour and I created this scent to reflect the power, passion and playfulness I put into my performances.

“I want women to feel sexy, strong, empowered and I want them to feel like they can conquer anything. When they walk into a room, I want them to feel like they can leave a lasting impression on everyone they walk past.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
counter