Monday, 12 August 2013

Happy Birthday To Me.


It's is a beautiful day outside - sunny and warm! A beautiful day to celebrate another year!
Yes, it is my birthday! Thank you, Lord, for another year of life that you'v given me .
Thank you for my families and friends(including the one reading this) and my blog readers.
Thank you to everyone who remembered,-calls, messages ,texts ,prayers and presents,i  really do appreciate and they absolutely made my day. I don't like that am getting older... ..i just want to live forever young but that can't happen can it?lol
well i guess i ''ll just put my feet up and enjoy the day while it lasts.
May God's Undiluted blessings be with me and all of us today and always,Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
counter