Friday, 9 August 2013

I’m Now Ready To Marry Any Guy That Comes My Way Even If He’s Poor – Actress Benita Nzeribe



Nollywood actress Benita Nzeribe has said that she is no longer interested in a rich man; that she can marry any man that comes her way.

When the actress, now in her 30s, was asked why she is yet to get married, she replied:

“If I have to say the truth, marriage is not all about money or the little things of life. We should marry for real love.

“That is why I see myself as being able to marry whoever I am in love with, no matter his status in life.

“That is to say, even if the guy is a wheelbarrow pusher, I would marry him so long as my heart is with him.”

It was not immediately clear why the change of heart.

Some however think that the actress no longer has the luxury of time and she may soon be ‘out of the market’ as girls ‘new and fresh’ from college take over the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
counter