Friday, 20 September 2013

Meet pregnant Lady In Her Third Trimester Who Does Extreme Exercise And Weight Lifting[PHOTOS]


35-year-old bodybuilder from Los Angeles has sparked an online storm ranging from support to anger after posting photos of herself lifting heavy weights on Facebook - with her due date just two weeks away.
Lea-Anne Ellison who also has a son aged eight and a daughter aged 12, says: 'I have always loved athletics and fitness. in her words,
'After the birth of my second child, I knew I needed to step it up big time! I loved being a Mom but I wanted to be a HOT Mom.
'This is just the beginning for me and I assure you there are big things to come for this Hot Mom.'
wow! Exercise is undeniably good in pregnancy,but this.....??  Well not for me though,lol. Do you think she pushed it to far?

More pics after the cut...


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
counter