Monday, 2 September 2013

OUCH! Meet 27-Year-Old World's BENDIEST Woman Who Can Contort Her Body Into Various Shapes[PHOTOS]


Russian-born Zlata can contort herself into the most extreme poses imaginable - and has broken numerous world records for her flexibility. Plus, the former gymnast, who is 5ft 8in, can cram herself into a 50cm squared box.

She reveals how easy it is for her: 'Doing these poses just feels very natural to me. Sometimes it can get a bit uncomfortable if I have to hold a pose for a long time in photo shoots. But I think that's like anyone who sits down for a long time - their muscles get stiff.'
more photos after the cut:





Zlata, who has been contorting herself since she was four said she loved twisting herself into odd shapes that she later joined an after-school circus class before turning her talent into a career.

The 27-year-old, who is set to show off her ability at the upcoming International Contortion Convention in Germany, where she now lives, added: 'As soon as I started doing it I was addicted and I knew this is what I wanted to do for the rest of my life.'


But it wasn't always so easy as a child as many of Zlata's peers were jealous of her ability. She explained: 'In Russia being flexible is a very good thing to be because everyone is really into gymnastics. Some of the other girls didn't like how good I was.'

Zlata said she has to work out rigorously every day to stay in shape and maintain her flexibility.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
counter